Saturday, February 7, 2009

Things I think in my head when I have BRACES!


2 Wednesdays ago (the 28) was the BIG day. Also i should probably mention i had pink eye in both eyes too that day! I was finally fixing my gnarly teeth with braces!  I has a stomach ache all morning and when I walked in the Orthodontists office, BOY DID MY THOUGHTS START CHURNING! (Does that make sense?)
(While we are in the waiting room)
-Ohh god is it gonna hurt, man OH man! :(
- Boy is this sal tropin (stuff that dries up your spit) making me feel gassy! Wait isn't it supposed to dry up my SPIT!
-OO crap will i have to be on that "Perfect Smile Board" for everyone to see while they waitt! 
(I enter the room)
-EWW what kind of flavors are these are you kidding mee!
-Take this metal tray out of my mouth already DON'T YOU KNOW IT DOESN'T FIT!
-Whatever i guess that Fake bubble gum flavor will have to do for now!
-What is this gooey drippy stuff oozing all over my tongue!
-Great everyone is gonna call me brace face now!
-STOP STRETCHING OUT MY CHEEKS I LOOK LIKE A FREAK LEAVE ME ALONE I THOUGHT THIS WAS A DENTIST NOT A CHEEK TORTURE PLACE!
(I finally sit in the chair to put the stupid braces on finally)
-Boy i can fall asleep
-Lady i know you need to reach far into my mouth but really does your chesticals need to be in my face!
-OWW OWW if i flinch it means take the DARN thing out of my mouth!
-COME ON GEEZE LADY!
-Alright were finally past the hardd part.. OOH COME ONN I THOUGHT WE WERE DONE!
-EW.. EWWW....EWWW this takes like @#!$!
-I would rather eat anything but this glue, wait is this toxic!
-Ohh I hope my hair looks okayy! Is anyone watching
-HMM what colors should i pick??
-OO boy here comes the plastic cheek squeezer/spreader/pain opener/ (its the thing they keep your mouth open with i think its a separator!)
-STOP yelling at me i know my tongue is in the way i have bad muscle control geezee!
-OOK there done right oorr nott!
-Whatt are those pliers forr!
-OKK IM FINISHED WAITT NOO HERE COMES THE LADY to explain stuff to me , BETTER SIT DOWN AGAIN!
-CAN I GO HOME YET I KNOW I NEED TO BRUSH MY TEETH BETTER NOW!
(I walk out the door finally and get in the car to go home)
-OWW OWWW OWW, ohh boy braces and pink eye well at least it will keep my mind of of my teeth for a little bit!

2 comments:

  1. wow delaney you aree my idol!!!! please keep writing these i just love to sit down and drink my coffee while eating my donut and reading your blog! my favorite one is the one about the dogs! Hopefully i can meet you someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laney, are you now referring to yourself in the third person? Making comments on your own posting?? You Freak! HA HA funny stuff - keep it up. From one freak to the next. I love you, M

    ReplyDelete